Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free
Mar 23, 2009 10:18AM
Mar 26, 2009 04:21PM

Hi, rockstar. Thanks for your take on the situation.

Do you just have high hopes like the rest of us or have you heard some kind of rumour from someone in the resource stock community(broker, etc)? I don't necessarily trust whispers and rumours but don't mind hearing them as they may provide valuable background info for this case and in future investments.

The NRs seem to say we have all the signs but have yet to say we have found anything beyond anomolous to elevated gold values in the #1 mother hole with no detail given. I've also read online that IR has said that our mother hole #2 cores look like that of Goldcorp's finn zone cores.

I've had high hopes for this one(since Jan 06) for what seems to be a definable geological trend that goes down the channel into the reef if cyp's website maps are drawn correctly but obviously wanting grade and zone width to determine just what magnitude of a find we have.

All JMO. GLTA

Mar 27, 2009 01:48AM
Geo
Mar 27, 2009 08:30AM

Mar 27, 2009 09:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply