Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

Anticipation

posted on Oct 04, 2009 10:43AM

I took the time to look at a lot of the posts on this site since it started in 07.Every time a drill goes into the ground we all sing the same song.Maybe the big investors,as someone has already said won't move until the results are out because of all the false starts.CYP must have some results by now and still no NR.Maybe CYP won't release anything until after the daughter holes are drilled 6-8 weeks from now.I wonder if G is influencing the PR?Has anyone heard why CYP didn't officially release any progress on Friday,Facebook or Twitter?I have held on for about three years another couple of months won't hurt.At least Hockey season has started,the Canucks are losing and I have them to moan about.Bru is right about Orr shining amongst a bunch of thugs and knuckle draggers.Too bad he isn't playing in todays NHL.Has anyone seen the TV ad with Orr sitting in the locker room with his resume written by his knee surgery scars?Powerful stuff.Still looking forward to Monday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply