Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free
Oct 05, 2009 11:08AM
Oct 05, 2009 03:30PM

Would be a nice problem to be clogging the bit up with the yellow metal, lol.

As far as drilling on the frozen ice, I was told by IR that this drill is too heavy to use on the ice. Too bad if true, as I think a near vertical hole would be just what the doctor ordered to get to depth.

I still believe we need to find a way to explore the eastern side of the Reef at depth. It appears that the Balmer is shallower there and if you look at all of GEA's big hits, they seemed to be on the eastern side of the channel. This is why I won't be ultimately discouraged if we miss out here on the western flank....not sure they will do wedges out here but they should.

I think this mother hole has kind of proven that their latest theory, that the thrust plate decreases in depth as we go to the western border, is not correct.....doesn't mean we won't find gold but it will just make it that much deeper.

Would love to know how deep the thrust units are on the eastern property boundary.....without doing an in depth study, I would guess they are around 1750 meters true depth(not drill hole length as they are almost always done on an angle).

Anyway, this is a great board with almost every post, that is meant to be serious, providing valuable contributions and opinions....good and bad.

Bootsy50, your cat seems to be chillin' with abandonment, lol.

Oct 06, 2009 05:40AM
Oct 06, 2009 12:07PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply