Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

Point taken.Remembrance Day is a Statutory Holiday in Canada and sadly it has turned into just another day off.I can understand why CYP is dodging bullets,with the drill problems(not CYP's fault)assay reports that take as long as they take to do(not CYP's fault) and CYP's decision to not do a NR until all the assays are in(we know what happened last time)General consensus is that the Geo. report is promising.Someone on SH has already hypothesized that we won't get the bad news about the drilling until we get good news from the assays to prop up the SP until the drill problem can be resolved,we hope.Assays due on the 15th was mentioned and that sounds about right if you do the math on the dates.A NR next week sounds possible.I don't blame CYP for avoiding the s##t rain by observing a national holiday and getting one day closer to the assay reports.Now I am going to get my umbrella and go downtown to the Cenotaph to pay my respects.

New Message
Please login to post a reply