Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

In reference to the last messenger,I'd like for him to elaborate his theory for the benefit of all of us . My guess is that this person tried to short the stock and missed.-too bad-.

Dakshidin is for serious longs . You must understand what you are buying and why the SP is behaving like it is.

I do not accept a simple accusation. I want facts.

Dakshidin's Management has a long way to go on improving their PR image. I could not agree more on this and I am trying to fix this.

However, I will not allow anyone here make baseless accusations.

If you have a case,then give us facts.

Why would Dakshidin be a scam??? It baffles me!

Sure,if you bought at 38 cents and find your shares at 14 cents today, you have a right to feel upset but you should not despair.

Investing does this. Timing for a bottom is very hard but giving time for an investment to reap profits almost always works if you have the right product managed by the right people at the right price.

I can point you to a bucket full of juniors that had wild rides at the onset of their business cycle . Then,as soon as the business plan took shape and production and sales started,the shareholders with a long view could only be more than pleased with their investments.

Take this to the bank : Dakshidin will reward us HUGELY in the coming years.

You just need a little patience.

New Message
Please login to post a reply