Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Or don't cast pearls to a bunch of swines.

I tried to talk of the sky and some talked about chickens.

This is ridiculous. I cannot waste my time here any longer.

My success in life has always hinged on my good instincts to walk unbeatened paths and I truly believe that Dakshidin is a promise of wealth. I know more than a billion reasons as to why Dakshidin has the holy grail of windmills and I know more than a billion people that could soon benefit from access to plentiful clean water.

I did my best to protect the interest of long term shareholders but in the end, the pessimists won over my enthusiasm and vision.

I could and had the power to "delete"them from the board but I am for democracy . So for now,the bad side of it wins.

Not to say that I have abandoned my plan here but I don't want to share my bed with loosers and associate myself with bottom feeders.

The talk of town will stay this low for a while. This is normal.

For me, the sky is the only limit.

I have a better time dealing with my private charities than with little people of little ambitions.

I wish all charts and quickbuck artits ( those with a clear vision of investing ) lots of success.

I predict that they will be no where to be seen again as soon as Dakshidin's success starts picking up because pure market forces will drive them out as they won't be able to hold each others hands to decide when to get in .

For those staying here, I say this : don't drift when the wind blows against you,stay the course,follow your instinct and stick to fundamentals ) and don't change your investing story unless the fundamentals change.

I'll be back...

New Message
Please login to post a reply