Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

For those of you wondering about DKSC's tenure at this time,well,if this can inject the virtue of patience into you,let me say that the storm that blew over many green stocks is now well away and left the skies blue for those who have been able (this includes your servant here ) to hold on .

For instance,just to name a few :

SPWR almost douled since its Jan low and has another doubling in the making.

My all time star First Solar is looking stronger than ever again

others like juniors XSNX and APVNF are moving up at full throttle. The same applies to ENER,CSIQ,DSTI and YGE.

On the Uranium front which has suffered since last August,the heartbeat is back with HAT ( Hathor ) and it won't be long I think before new signs of life reward patient investors. My prefered being NWT ( North Western Uranium ) awaiting drill results in Niger ( I have held this one for 4 years now.

In the Biomed field,PLX ( Protalix Biotherapeutics still looks risky but if the stage III results coming out later this year prove successfull, we will see this one take off to the stratosphere because of its revolutionary concept ( PHYTOPROTEINIC REPAIR ).

In the meantime,Dakshidin is in the holding pattern but this one ,I hope ,will also prove me right that patience and common sense is what makes this world rewarding for astute investors.

Have a nice week end all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply