Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Re: Oh ya

in response to by
posted on Apr 15, 2008 12:31PM

I think you are just here to play.

You buy at 10 cents and sell at whatever. Your technique involves a continuous downplay of management - hey,we heard your story by now- , then a sell into any small rally.

I am not against that but I am against the sound of your violin.

So, lets be honest. You are a shortplayer-once again,ok by me-but your technique is to downplay this company on already known facts.

So, we are two different kinds. I have a long sight on things because I believe in Dakshidin creating a better world tomorrow for my children and yours.

You,on the other hand, try to nitpick a living by negativism .

It's like eagles vs vultures or like trying to fly a plane backwards.

Is it how you want to leave this world one day? Worse than it is now?

I strongly believe that Dakshidin has the potential to unlock untold wealth and raise millions out of hunger,thirst and poverty.

That is my world.

What is your world?

Try this : I challenge you not to drink anything for 24 hours then get back to me and we will talk again . Perhaps,on another tone.

You can't tell us that Dakshidin's Management is on a path of self-destruction.They have to face a big slope before the top of that mountain but once on top,they will reap the benefit of their hard work and so will we .

If you want a model : check Arise Technologies ( APVFN ).

This start up solar company launched a stock subscription last summer with a plan : build a solar factory in Germany.

Many subscribed and the share price went to $3,00 then,on lack of news,sellers rushed for an exit calling it the scam of the century.Management was called by all the bird names in the dictionary-and more- and the share price lost 300%.

Well,in the meantime,the plan was being quietly executed and the factory is now almost completed along with fresh orders.

So, guess what happened to the share price lately?

So,fine for those who timed it right and sold at the high and repurchased at the low .

There is no need to try and make things appear that they are out of control.Simply buy and sell as you wish and stay away from negativism.

We should all wish a huge success to this company on account of their humanitarian reach . That is the noble thing to do and the only thing that satisfies.

New Message
Please login to post a reply