Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Not that I feel I owe you an explanation starjets, but since you asked and sounds like you doubt my intentions, here you are:

Bought 50,000 shares on 12/17/07 @ .31

Bought another 2,500 shares on 12/20/07 @ .21

This stock has gone down continously since 12/4/07 and it looked like I may be getting in on a pullback, but such has not been the case.

I then started to do a little more due diligence and spoke with Peter Michaelis of Windtech at www.windmillpower.com (who informed me about Mr. Sutz and the fact that he, Mr. Michaelis) OWNS THE PATENT!

Check back on this board and you will see I said I was out at that point. I sold my original 50,000 shares at .25 on 1/7/07 after doing a little DD.

I decided to take a loss after talking with him and actually provided the email he was so gracious to provide me with to this forum if you recall. By the way, you questioned the authenticity of that email as I remember. The link to the website is provided above, and at least when you call the phone number, someone answers and will talk with you.

If you have as much money involved here as you say you do, I suggest you give the gentleman a call and learn the real history of this windmill. Well, I have held my measley 2,500 shares since 12/20/07 and maybe you want to eat those for me.

Make you feel better? RH

New Message
Please login to post a reply