Welcome To The Dakshidin Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

My final comment to Rh :

in response to by
posted on Apr 24, 2008 01:42AM

Actually,there is no debating with you Rh as I clearly understand as well as most serious investors on this board that you are just here to urinate on Dakshidin's back and tell us at the same time it is only raining.

Indeed,all you've done on this board with your piddly 2500 shares ( worth $225 bucks today ),is cast doubt about DKSC's products and Management.

We all know that this kind of "psyops" is the easiest way to create a controversy in the public mind and by the same token,dispell havoc in the minds of non-initiated investors. For me, it has been a windfall because i am able now to control a large amount of shares-thank you at least for that !

I remember the adds from the 60's : " even Doctors smoke Camel cigarettes " meaning... so they must be good for my children.

I think your disguise into a sheep is gross at best since you haven't come with not even one constructive explanation as to what you are doing on this board and why.

You spend a lot of energy here my Dear Rh so for me, it is quite sparkling clear that you are only hell bent on sinking this company since you have no direct interest in it.

My theory is that you are paid to do this on behalf of a sour competitor or maybe that you have a direct vested interest in seeing Dakshidin crumble into sand dollars.

Also you show absolutely no patience for your investment ( Hey,once you buy a share, you should collect immediately isn't it?? and why not retire...) .

I have totally given up on you,Rh. You have lost your most precious asset : your credibility.

You are moraly bankrupt and should take a long hike to the dark side of the moon,that's assuming that you know the Moon even exits and I even have my doubt on that one.

The facts are that Dakshidin is building a solid windmill brand in a unique niche market and will develop into a solid company .

Hundreds of millions of people could benefit from Dakshidin's technology today because hundreds of million of men,women and children go to bed at night every day with a bloated empty stomac and no light to lift themselves out of illiteracy.

So, my Dear Rh,let me tell you for the last time that your buckwheat brain and abhorrant intellect mean nothing to me because the respective worlds that we both want to build have nothing in common.

Your world is populated by a different species :the one that crawls in the sewerage pipes whereas my world is made of hope for tomorrow's children.

New Message
Please login to post a reply