Welcome To The DIAGNOS Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

DIAGNOS inc., knowledge extraction technologies

Free

CGB

posted on Mar 26, 2008 09:46PM

I enjoy your posts here, thank you for keeping us updated!

I think your TA is spot on. Gap up on today's open shows the market isn't ready to settle for a pullback just yet.. tomorrow's trading should be foretelling, will the trading range pull tighter toward $.90, or will we retest $.80? If all goes well, the range will stay above $.85 tomorrow, wedge $.90 this week and bust through (soon I hope) toward $1.

Diagnos is paying down on their liabilities, revenue last quarter is up, and they are beginning to receive some long overdue recognition for their technologies. Given these types of earnings, Diagnos shows merit to begin trading off of their P/E in addition to speculative potential in the future if earnings show consistency. What is perhaps more likely than this, and I love this part, is that the speculative potential will continue to grow at a quicker pace than the balance sheet. The medical applications (early diagnosis of breast cancer) may show even more promise than the lucrative net smelter royalties which may prove attractive enough on their own for a future take-over.

Given five years this company will be a retirement-maker.

Cheers,

Chris

New Message
Please login to post a reply