Welcome to the Doubleview Capital Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

I've spoken to Farshad on numerous occasions and although he is positive of hole#6 it appears a lot of people think it’s the mother lode hole, well Farshad does not think it’s the mother lode but the next drill program could turn that out. He stated the IP on this hole was 30, the next drill program from past data suggest the IP to be 50-70. I believe he stated that Red Chris was somewhere around 57.

He believes that the copper may come in somewhere between .1-.4 but of course that’s speculation. He also believes the gold to be somewhere in that range but he did say that it could surprise us as they had been finding high gold values on some of the prior testing. Guy49 you can probably interpret the above a little better as I have no drilling experience. Farshad stated that .2 copper is the cut off, so anything above that is great! but let’s not forget that he believes we are on the outer edge of the anomaly.

I hold over 300 thousand shares so, like most I want to see this succeed but it may take the next drill results to get there. As some have pointed out, Farshad will drill asap after the release and finance. Prosper Gold is interested in our property but for now Farshad wants to prove up the property first.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply