Welcome to the Doubleview Capital Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

A good long time friend of mine has worked at many mining sites in various countries. As a result, he know a bunch of geologist friends that have worked at some very big projects. One worked for a senior company during the discovery of one of the biggest porphyry deposits in the world. Most of them have first hand experience with porphyry deposits (copper). Anyways, he sent all the data available (historical data, soil samples, etc) to them including data from surrounding plays. All of them were excited on what they saw and said they just have to drill in the right spot! I know that one of them has bought shares on the open market and I also heard that another one wanted to participate in the PP but I unfortunately don't have a confirmation if they did or not. One must realize that many geologists aren't investors and many don't even buy stocks. They are the experts - they interpret data and are responsible for finding deposits but many don't understand the stock market so they stick to what they know.

This is another reason why I averaged down before the closing of the PP and the start of drilling.....lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply