advanced stage mineral exploration

Bulk-mineable underground copper-nickel-PGM deposit - Nokomis Deposit, Minnesota

Free

manipulation

posted on Mar 03, 2010 05:31PM

I was on my computer today watching this stock. From 2:00 P.M. every one minuate 100 shares were bought at a $2.43. and a little later at $2:42. If the shares were not in the bid column they would magically appear as the trade was about to take place.They were always bought into the bid which keeps the price down. I have heard of manipulation but this was obvious. I suspect a computer was doing the trading to hold the price down as the buyer obviously had shorted this stock this mourning after seeing the low volume at the start of trading today.It could be a big player trying to aquire more shares, but i don't think so because for a while the bid got lower on him and the shares were still being inserted just before the trade.I got away from him at about 3:50 for a few minuates but he was able to force it back down to $2.42 at the close. This type of practice should be outlawed because only the guys with very deep pockets can attempt this. This type of thing is not good for the average trader or for the stock. It seems the rich get richer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply