Welcome To The EGX Group Discussion Board

egX Group is developing the egX, a global securities marketplace designed for the listing and trading of real estate securities and related financial products.

Free

Re: Barnes McInerney Inc.

posted on Dec 17, 2007 11:26AM
maybe if I keep repeating myself then perhaps others might take their heads out of the sand and start asking Leo to stop selling as well. Or do you think this is an unimportant item with no effect on the sp or something that doesn't bother someone who bought into the pp at .45 or .25 or whatever comes next? What do you think a potential investor thinks when he notices that Leo sells under whatever the last pp price was? Apparently he sold hundreds of thousands of shares more than he bought in the last year or so. I find that concerning don't you? As a shareholder I would like it to stop so I think it's worth bringing it to everyones attention more than once. I would like to see Leo start building some confindence here so maybe he could buy a few hundred thousand back and show us that he still believes in this venture. Wouldn't that be nice? Or do you expect that all of us shareholders will just keep our mouths shut and praise Leo as our sp plummets. Perhaps, unlike you I'm here to make a few bucks on my investment.
New Message
Please login to post a reply