Welcome To The EGX Group Discussion Board

egX Group is developing the egX, a global securities marketplace designed for the listing and trading of real estate securities and related financial products.

Free
Message: Re: When do you think the first trade on egX Canada will take place?

Jan 03, 2008 07:27AM

T3 I see you decided to avoid my questions and just criticize one of my comments (just my opinion) instead. Therefore moving your post to the off topic would be a great idea. Where are the hard answers from any of the longs here. It all sounds like pie in the sky to me. I would still like to know where the cash will come from, how many dealers are signed up, how many IPO's we can expect (if any) or if we will be opening on time (Q2) and if we will be opening but with no business coming in. Why has Leo stopped answering questions as of the start of Novemember. I find that a little scary as it might be what you would expect if things started heading south. I also think that if some of the longs were on the other site countering what may be said there then it would be better than investors feeling that they've run for the hills. In other words I don't agree with your take on what I said. How about some straight answers instead of evasion? Anyone?

Jan 04, 2008 06:51AM

Jan 04, 2008 12:00PM
Jan 04, 2008 05:08PM
Jan 05, 2008 06:28AM
Jan 05, 2008 11:12AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply