Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I was on Sedar+ today. 

In September, Electrovaya filed a Notice for a Change of Auditor.  The new Auditors will have to go back and audit the whole year before they can sign off for this calendar year.  I'm sure we will have an Earnings date as soon as they complete the Audit.

This does not in any way suggest there is an issue.  There are many reasons to change Auditors.  In my experience, cost has been a consideration.  I have no idea what their reason might be.

I've pasted the Notice below....

NOTICE OF CHANGE OF AUDITOR
PURSUANT TO NATIONAL INSTRUMENT 51-102
TO: Goodman & Associates LLP
MNP LLP
AND TO: British Columbia Securities Commission
Alberta Securities Commission
Saskatchewan Financial Services Commission (Securities Division)
Manitoba Securities Commission
Ontario Securities Commission
New Brunswick Securities Commission
Nova Scotia Securities Commission
Prince Edward Island Securities Office
Securities Commission of Newfoundland and Labrador
Government of Northwest Territories Office of the Superintendent of Securities
Government of Nunavut Superintendent of Securities
Authorite des marches financiers
Office of the Yukon Superintendent of Securities
RE: Notice Regarding Change of Auditor Pursuant to Section 4.11 of National
Instrument 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations (“NI 51-102”)
Electrovaya Inc. (“Electrovaya” or the “Corporation”) hereby provides notice pursuant to
Section 4.11 of NI 51-102 of the resignation of Goodman & Associates LLP (the “Former
Auditor”) as the auditor of Electrovaya, and the appointment of MNP LLP, Chartered Professional
Accountants (the “Successor Auditor”) in their place. Electrovaya confirms that:
1. On the request of the Corporation. the Former Auditor has resigned as auditor of the
Corporation effective September 28, 2023 to facilitate the appointment of the Successor
Auditor (the “Effective Date”).
2. The audit committee of the board of directors and the board of directors of the Corporation
have considered and approved the Former Auditor’s resignation and have appointed the
Successor Auditor as the successor auditors of the Corporation as of the Effective Date to
hold office until approval at the next annual meeting of shareholders of the Corporation.
3. The auditor’s reports of the Former Auditor on the annual consolidated financial statements
of Electrovaya for the years ended September 30, 2022 and 2021 did not express any
modified opinion.
4. There are no reportable events as defined in Section 4.11 of NI 51-102.
DATED as of the September 28, 2023.
ELECTROVAYA INC.
By:
John Gibson
Chief Financial Officer

New Message
Please login to post a reply