Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Aug 28, 2024 09:34PM

Aug 29, 2024 06:10PM

Well according to Raj the stock is currently a great buying opportunity, so that makes 25 years now of great buying opportunities interspersed with shore periods of great selling opportunities due to failed starts.

Maybe this will be the last buying opportunity and the company will finally grow like a real business. No reason now technically they can't make it work and seems much hinges on getting better financing to move forward, so they are at the mercy of US banks and US gov., great. Otherwise they need to grow organically and need stronger margins and cut more costs.

I notice they are spending a lot on sales and marketing but gernerate no new sales, this has been going on for decades now seemingly wasting time at trade shows. Maybe they need to cut that waste i think nearly a million per quarter.

Too bad Sankar wasted 20 years and $100M, that would be precious now. They could have been doing material handeling vehicle systems back in 2024 when i first suggested it to them in early 2022 when they had their first LFP cells in preproduction but nothing ever came of that idea back in the day as they instead chased development programs for go nowhere one-off gov and auto customers. We all know the history.

LFP cells 20 years ago, as today, are about three times more energy dense than lead acid and last 4000-6000 cycles and were reportedly much safer than other lithium ion cathode types at the time vesus lead acid  where you needed three batteries per vehicle, for charging and cooling and vehicle operation, while hydrogen was the hot ticket back in the day that ended up just wasting millions in a lost cause that a grade school math student could have calculated, never mind all the difficulties it has with metals and materials cracking and failures.

It's almost like everything the west has done for two decades now has been meant to fail, while now China has come on scene and is succeedign quite easily it seems.

Aug 30, 2024 10:41AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply