Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: How many of you are waiting for this FY end to make a decision?

Just looking at the economy of the US where 95% of Electrovaya's revenue comes from I can see the economy stagnating.  Electrovaya is now pulling in $10mil a quarter on material handling equipment.  This will probably flat line with the economy.  What Electrovaya needs is a new product line.  It appears they are working hard on this with Sumitomo and construction equipment.  It takes a while to get a new product line up and moving so I will be patient as that appears to me to be a good way to increase revenue. 

Electrovaya has been selling the expensive NMC Infinity cell because it is better than the competition.  I see the competition improving their less expensive LFP cells to give Electrovaya a run for their money.  So what does Electrovaya do?  They introduce their own LFP cell better to compete price wise but with longer cycle life and FIRE safe.  This also takes time for testing, UL certification and customer acceptance.  This new cell is slated to go into Grid scale energy storage.  I believe they have a customer in the wings wating on UL certification to place an order.  Then did you notice the link in hogey's last post about Airport support equipment company signing an agreement to furnish.  Well they are owned by Sumitomo so there is a good possibility they will become an Electrovaya customer.  I noted while reading the MD&A that the Sales Expenditures have increased so Electrovaya is hard at work selling the new products.  If just one product line sale is announced is good.  If they all go active Electrovaya will be behind, Back orederd and behind scehdule with the Jamestown Plant construction.  With all this said,  I am willing to wait as the reward looks GREAT!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply