Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

Hello - Allow me preface my questions by saying that I think Empower has some very interesting assets and revenue growth potential. I'm considering a rather large purchase of common stock and would like clarity on two points. First, does the operating expense line soley consist of executive compensation? For the period of 2020 it appears that clinical revenue was matched by $2.3M of executive compensation.  Lowering compensation could lead to positive gross margins making the company more attractive in a future financing. Also, what was the reason for the CEO stock option sale in addition to wage compensation? It doesn't inspire a lot of shareholder confidence.

Second, what kind of growth are your projecting in 2021/22 given COVID? Do you expect to capture any of the hype/revenue potential created by CBD, psychedelics, or COVID testing during the next twelve months? 

Thank you for your time, 

Anthony

New Message
Please login to post a reply