Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

Hi Steve, 

I will keep this as short as possible. 

I am a financial advisor licensed in Manitoba. I look for small cap opportunities with solid growth fundamentals for myself and my clients. I believe Empower Clinics is situated for success.

1. Over the last year, I have seen numerous examples of small cap companies with great potential dilute their shares to finance growth. The share price of these companies has suffered as result. Will Empower Clinics be able to finance growth and development without issuing more stock? This is generally in the best interest of shareholders after all. 

2. Following the recent aquisiton of KAI Laboratories and Empower's introduction to the Covid testing space, will your company look to develop other forms of Covid 19 tests? Will a rapid test that provides instant results be developed for example?

On behalf of all shareholders, thank you for your continued investor outreach. It does not go unnotticed.

Stewart King

New Message
Please login to post a reply