Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
May 19, 2021 11:22AM

May 19, 2021 02:39PM

Respectfully disagree Matthias,

My question can be answered with a minimal amount of honesty and effort.  As previously mentioned I am very skeptical of the ability to build these clinics out so quickly in "normal" times.  Construction right now is even more time consuming and expensive.  Case in point the announcement of the KAI Labs tripling was on Feb 16th with planned construction commencement starting in early March.  That was a "simple" tenant improvement.  I believe that they are well under way now but still not complete.

What I need to see is some napkin math that shows how these leases can be obtained, permits approved, construction completed, and staff hired, working, and generating income for 30 clinics in less than 7.5 months.  Why is it that I am the only person that is quite concerned about this?  

Again, as an investor I truly would be happy if someone can show me how I'm crazy and reassure me that this is achievable.  

This whole exercise is about DD or else I wouldn't even belong to this group.  I'm not here to pat each other on the back and share rocket ship emoiis.  I am here to learn from fellow investors and to ask questions when I don't understand or have concerns.  Tamara checks in regularily and responds on behalf of Empower.  Hopefully she will be able to fill in some of the gaps on the previous NR.

Best of luck all,

Brian

May 20, 2021 12:42PM
May 20, 2021 12:51PM
May 20, 2021 12:59PM

May 20, 2021 05:10PM

May 25, 2021 11:57AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply