Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

Matt,

More importantly I'm not sure what I hope to get out of responding to you but here goes.  You appear to fancy yourself as the local CBDT expert which you aren't.  Unless you are on the payroll please stop trying to answer for them when I post a question that only Steve or Tamara can asnwer.

Secondly, have you built anything in your life?  Do you have any solid understanding as to how long these things take?

The NR's are "good"  let's not get carried away beyond that.  The absolute bottom line is they have two signed lease agreements and that is it.  The rest may or may not happen.  They did not state if any physical work has started so I can only assume that it hasn't.

As far as suggesting that I should sell and leave......that is an obnoxious statement.  This isn't a competition but I have 500,000 shares and I take my investments very seriously.  I will bring my concerns forward whenever I feel the need.  Thankfully I bought in early and am still green on this stock.

Lastly, I have said this many times....I believe in Steve's vision but I don't fall in love with a stock or company which it appears you may have.  I have valid concerns that we are setting ourselves up for failure by making impossible projections.  Furthermore if you think that stating 30 clinics by year end but only completing 6, 8, 10 won't be seen negatively then you and I obviously see things quite differently.

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply