Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

Matthew,

Suggesting the discord is full of teenagers is a but of a joke.   

Me, I'm 45.  I joined stockhouse and ceo prior to finding the discord group, and was totally turned off chat rooms due to their lack of appropriate moderation.   

As a business owner, I can tell you that negativity is a cancer.  One if the key functions of my businesses are that if there are any setbacks, we immediately look at how to positively move forward.  And frankly, no business is without its setbacks.  

Personally, I treat my stock trading as a business.  I think everyone should.  Whining and complaining about the stock, the ceo, the employees or whatever else is co allegedly and totally unproductive.  

Perhaps the discord group, which, in addition to being the one of the best resourced and is the most subscribed to CBDT chat room, offers a lighter mood for much of the day, is a main reason we are successful.  Because most people dont want to be angry, or mad, or negative, whenever the sp doesnt go up, it if there are audit issues.   They just want some reassurance or reason that there are brighter days ahead.  And to not see people like Brian, going all ape s**t and bashing the stock.   

Fortunately, and I commend George for taking action here as well, there are now spaces for these people.  They are the vast majority.   

Frankly, we have always encouraged any question, appropriately phrased, about any aspect of CBDT.  The issue is that many turn negative, and just post complete drivel.  

We are a generally positive group, however, I will note that both extremes are appropriately dealt with.  There are examples if this even yesterday as some respected regulars of our group were disciplined for 'speculating' about financials being released post market.   

Nevertheless, if the space isnt for you, fine, move to another.  Go with our blessing.  But why smear us?  We are without a doubt the largest retail investor space promoting CBDT.  My own estimate is that our membership is likely holding 15% of the share float or more.   Many have noted that without our discord, they would have sold and invested elsewhere.  

Unless you have been banned for some reason, we will welcome you any time!

New Message
Please login to post a reply