Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Jul 14, 2021 12:52PM

I would agree with most of what you say.  This is not a get rich quick scheme.  However, I will question what concerns me and if people see me as being harsh or overly critical at times so be it.  I am aware that there is a fine line between being harsh and being a giant baby.  Sometimes I scoot across that line a bit.  I've got a bit on the line here and I watch it very closely as we all know the risks with the Venture exchange.  From my discussions with Steve I believe he has a tough skin and can endure my questioning ways.  

I do still believe in what Steve is doing and wish us all well but to not recognize the potential areas that could tank all of this would be a very foolish idea.

As a side note, it would be great if we had a closed investors group where these hard questions could be asked amongst actual investors.  The problem with the internet is everyone and their dog can see these post positive and negative.  The fact that I'm still invested here should be an obvious clue that I support Steve......even on those days that I don't lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply