Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

Fellow Investors,

I bought into this company because I could see tremendous growth opportunity behind a solid business plan.  As I have previously mentioned, I am an old school "investor" and as difficult as it is at times not to dwell on day to day fluctuations in SP, I try to keep my eye on the prize which may be a few years down the road when the SP will reflect growth and revenues.  I'm in it for the rewards to be realized by Steve's execution of the business plan.  Having said that, shareholders are definitely within their rights to expect transparency and I believe Steve delivers on that.  If you're in it to see huge overnight gains and worry if you don't, you will be disappointed, you'll continue slugging Steve, and it would probably suit you better you to move on to a company that better suits your expectations.  Besides the continued growth potential, the other thing that excites me about CBDT is the constant possibility of a really big partnership/news release that would be a game changer.  Until then I'm looking a year plus down the road and content to watch the company evolve.  In the interest of transparency I started investing in CBDT at .18 and traded a bit when the SP ran up in March (enough to realize my initial investment).  I will keep my remaining shares and anticipate making good $$$ over the coming year plus.  I read this forum to gain perspective from other shareholders who also are in it for the purpose of holding a solid investment.  

Good luck and good health to all.

AFTR

New Message
Please login to post a reply