Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Empower Clinics Provides Corporate Update On National Clinic Expansion

In May Steve announced that we had 22 locations in various stages.  https://agoracom.com/ir/EmpowerClinics/forums/discussion/topics/761438-empower-clinics-updates-current-pipeline-of-22-clinics-with-2-more-locations-upgraded-from-pending-to-signed-leases/messages/2317768#message

The way I read this recent NR we now have 13 in various forms of progress (most still in the talking stage).  Where did those other 9 clinics go?  

I appreciate as much as the next guy that these things take time.  In fact I have been calling for realistic time lines for quite some time.  

As share holders we keep getting these pacifying NR's stating all is fine and things are on track.  Things are not fine, the SP is in a free fall and none of the timelines have been even remotely close to accurate.

Most of us are grown ups here and can handle the ups and downs of investing.  Steve you would do your shareholders a great service if you would put out some meaningful news with realistic projections as to the future growth rate of the company.

Regards,

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply