Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Re: For Empower's Investors Relations dept., 2 clinic groups acquisitions status (also sent to info@empowerclinics....

You wrote: "Do you really think I would take advice from a complete stranger on a public forum because that stranger says what I write is "foolish"?" You don't take advice from a complete stranger, yet you being a complete stranger, give me advice to sell my shares at a loss. Hypocrite! Don't you know that CEOs are accountable for misleading shareholders? Here is an example: "Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces an investigation of potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders of Pure Gold Mining Inc. (OTC: LRTNF) resulting from allegations that PureGold may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public."

There are many law firms ready to pounce on misleading information coming from a CEO of a public company. Many investors rely on the accuracy and timelines of a company's CEO. It actually should be the most reliable and truthful information. I also relied on what Mr. Steven McAuley said and bought more and more shares because I believed what he said. You go ahead and have a nice weekend but keep your advice for yourself.

New Message
Please login to post a reply