Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: For Empower's Investors Relations dept., 2 clinic groups acquisitions status (also sent to info@empowerclinics....

oxinos, re-read what I wrote regarding what MB expresses. MB has said many times now, as did PhilT, as you do as well, that Steve McAuley intentionaly lies in all of what he says in interviews or responses to shareholders. That is pure disinformation, and that is actually what lying is.

S. McAuley talks like a loose canon?? S. McAuley has not adjusted timelines or projections, or admited to mistakes with transparency over the last 15 months?? You read & hear what you want to read & hear oxinos.  

As for constructive criticism from either you or M. Banning or PhilT, I would say to you that all 3 of you (and others) have written very little of anything constructive over the last 3-4 months on Agoracom. You have even criticized the positives such as the Directing Team the CEO has built over the last several months, and the CERES activities, to name but 2 examples.

Lastly, I know very well how "markets work" and the ultimate responsibilities of a public company CEO, I've been a businessman-director in the client & customer service fields for 30 years and have intimate knowledge of the issue. Like I wrote last post, this is a healthcare industry START-UP in exceptional/once a century global pandemic circumstances for the last 2 years; never seen except during wartime supply chain problems, similar labour availability problems, brutal & massive on & off shutdowns and slowdowns for all manner of business activities, and on and on. Everyone is just now starting to pull themselves & ourselves out of it. So, let's cut a START-UP & it's CEO a little slack.

Besides oxinos, you know as well as I that Empower's sp is not the company at this time, this company is far better now than it was 14 months ago when the sp rose to fantasy levels during 2 months, then still unsustainable levels for many more months (all during one of the biggest bull markets of all time, 2021, including for micro & small caps, look at them now). Looking at that situation now with hindsight, it actually caused more harm than anything else for shareholders, and consequently to the CEO.            

New Message
Please login to post a reply