Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored

PhilT, on April 6th you posted this on Agoracom; “With the SP hitting the 52wk low seems no one will come back.  I sold my 80% of my position yesterday with a big loss.  Figure it will go towards tax loss and park my money elsewhere.  So be it. “. So why do you want a Q&A, if you have very little remaining interest, if any at all? 

Yesterday you wrote "George, this board is getting out of hand.".... PhilT, you, along with your Fellow Bashing Amigos, are the main reason “this board is getting out of hand” as you state. It is clear you are not a self-aware person; you should reread your post history. Constant whining, complaining and trashing of Empower & its CEO. Over the last 3-4 months you and your fellow bashers account for 90% of the posts on Agoracom Empower forum. I would strongly recommend you use the Yahoo Empower forum, you’ll feel much more at home there, and the Agoracom forum would finally get relief from your group of constant bashers. 

Don’t worry; this is my last response to you & your Constantly Bashing Group.

Apr 10, 2022 10:03PM
Apr 11, 2022 07:59AM

Apr 11, 2022 09:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply