Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Re: Empower Clinics Inc. - Medi + Sure Canada Inc. - Baseline

Steve,

There is nothing within your post that I would think to be untrue, but I find your phrasing to be very interesting.

With all due respect, you didn't "give" Mario anything, nor did you "pay" anything on his behalf. You two came to an agreement to acquire his business which he built. All of the terms you list would have been things that YOU negotiated, and yet you word it like Mario should be grateful in some egomaniacal attempt to win over shareholder sentiment to your side of this sad and unfortunate infighting display that your shareholders were subject to witness over the past 24 hours.

It is thoroughly dissapointing that Mario and yourself could not come to an understanding on the remaining $250k (which was fully due to him in July), and solve your other differences, those of which investors will likely never be privy to the full story.

Medisure, to me at least was to be a nice complimentary piece to the full story that was to be a successful Empower Clinics one day. Instead, it has become your most key and consistent revenue contributor quarter after quarter due to multiple failures elsewhere, and now the leader of that business segment is gone.

Personally, I exited most of my position on the day you announced the second acquisition quartet of clinics last year (Sudbury I believe), as I felt it didn't fit in with the 'greenfield clinics' strategy, and more importantly, felt the current cash position and flows supported it. But many of the same hands that you and I both shook at Toronto area grand openings did not sell a share because of their belief. In you. 

For their sake and many other good people whom I interact with daily, lets not worry about establishing a baseline of communication and facts, and instead establish a record of promises kept.

Best Regards,

New Message
Please login to post a reply