Positioned To Be A Leader In The Integrated Healthcare Space

Offering innovative healthcare that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics with digital and telemedicine

Sponsored
Message: Request for Updates from German Speaking Investors and Followers

I recently had an imnportant and detailed request to address questons, concerns and comments from our German speaking shareholders and followers.

This weekend I was sent a long list of questions covering a variety of topics.  My plan is to respond to the questions in a compliant manner using written responses, video responses and potentially in a press release format.  The choice of formats will be driven by our requirement to remain complaint with shareholder communications.

I expect this will take a few days to put together. Regards Steve.

========================================

Ich hatte kürzlich eine wichtige und detaillierte Anfrage, um auf Fragen, Bedenken und Kommentare unserer deutschsprachigen Aktionäre und Follower einzugehen.

Dieses Wochenende wurde mir eine lange Liste mit Fragen zu verschiedenen Themen zugesandt. Mein Plan ist es, die Fragen konform zu beantworten, indem ich schriftliche Antworten, Videoantworten und möglicherweise im Format einer Pressemitteilung verwende. Die Wahl der Formate wird von unserer Anforderung bestimmt, bei der Kommunikation mit den Aktionären Beschwerde einzulegen.

Ich gehe davon aus, dass die Zusammenstellung einige Tage dauern wird. Grüße Steve.

New Message
Please login to post a reply