Silver Producer Focused on Growth - Mexico

Three producing silver mines/mills in Mexico, the Guanacevi Mine in Durango State and the Bolanitos and El Cubo in Guanajuato. Production forcast for 2013: 8M Oz Eq @ 8-9$/Oz

Free
Message: Endeavour Silver Up 0.3% in US Pre-Market as Updates Progress on Terronera Silver-Gold Mine Project in Jalisco, Mexico

Endeavour Silver Up 0.3% in US Pre-Market as Updates Progress on Terronera Silver-Gold Mine Project in Jalisco, Mexico

posted on Mar 27, 2018 07:52AM

2018-03-27 07:29:02 AM ET (MT Newswires)

07:29 AM EDT, 03/27/2018 (MT Newswires) -- Endeavour Silver Corp. (EXK, EDR.TO) -- a mid-tier precious metals mining company that operates three high-grade, underground, silver-gold mines in Mexico -- provided Tuesday an update on its Terronera silver-gold mine project, located in Jalisco state, Mexico. EDR said since the release of the initial Pre-Feasibility Study one year ago, it has conducted a number of engineering trade-off studies to refine the operating parameters and optimize the economic performance of the project.

Among highlights from the Project Engineering Studies on Operating Parameters: Optimal throughput based on current Mineral Reserves and Resources is 1500 tonnes per day; optimal development plan based on time needed to develop the mine is two stages of 750 tpd each; annual production at 1500 tpd is estimated at 5.0 million oz silver equivalents per year (at a 75:1 silver:gold ratio) based on 300 grams per tonne net payable silver equivalents per tonne (still being optimized); and the mineral resource model has been updated to include the small but very high grade La Luz vein (still being optimized).

EDR also highlighted activities to finalize the updated PFS and exploration opportunities for further PFS optimization.

CEO Bradford Cooke said, "We have made very good progress in enhancing many of the operating parameters and developing our working knowledge of this proposed mine. While we are waiting for the final government permits for Terronera, we will continue refining our studies over the next few weeks, and we plan to release an updated PFS once the permits are approved."

Price: 3.22, Change: -0.01, Percent Change: -0.31

New Message
Please login to post a reply