Silver Producer Focused on Growth - Mexico

Three producing silver mines/mills in Mexico, the Guanacevi Mine in Durango State and the Bolanitos and El Cubo in Guanajuato. Production forcast for 2013: 8M Oz Eq @ 8-9$/Oz

Free
Message: Endeavour Silver Reports 19% YoY Increase in Q2 Silver Production

2018-07-10 08:54:34 AM ET (MT Newswires)

08:54 AM EDT, 07/10/2018 (MT Newswires) -- Endeavour Silver (EDR.TO) reported Tuesday its production results for Q2 from its three silver-gold mines in Mexico -- the Guanacev'i mine in Durango state and the Bola~nitos and El Cubo mines in Guanajuato state, with silver production increasing year over year.

The company said that silver production for the quarter was up 19% to 1,355,895 oz compared with 1,143,788 oz silver in the same quarter last year. Gold production rose 5% to 13,674 oz compared with 13,058 oz gold in the prior-year quater, resulting in silver equivalent production of 2.4 million oz using a 75:1 silver-gold ratio.

Endeavor attributed the year-on-year increase in silver production primarily to higher mine output and ore grades at El Cubo. The company also said that the Guanacevi mine continued in recovery mode as production was flat but mine development increased in Q2, 2018. Gold production in Q2, 2018 compared to Q2, 2017 was higher at El Cubo and Guanacevi and lower at Bolanitos due to variations in gold grades at each mine.

The company's Q2 financial results will be released Aug. 2, with a conference call to be held on the same day at 1 pm ET.

Price: 4.32, Change: 0, Percent Change: 0

New Message
Please login to post a reply