Silver Producer Focused on Growth - Mexico

Three producing silver mines/mills in Mexico, the Guanacevi Mine in Durango State and the Bolanitos and El Cubo in Guanajuato. Production forcast for 2013: 8M Oz Eq @ 8-9$/Oz

Free
Message: Endeavour Silver Taps High-Grade Veins Near El Compas Mine, Mine To Begin Commercial Operations In Q3

Endeavour Silver Taps High-Grade Veins Near El Compas Mine, Mine To Begin Commercial Operations In Q3

posted on Jul 25, 2018 04:51PM

2018-07-25 08:16:23 AM ET (MT Newswires)

08:16 AM EDT, 07/25/2018 (MT Newswires) -- Endeavour Silver (EDR.TOon Wednesday said exploration drilling along vein systems at its Calicanto property, near its El Compas mine in Mexico, continued to intersect high-grade mineralization.

The company released results from 12 holes at the property, with the best testing at 269 grams per tonne silver and 5.5 of gold over 1.1 metres.

Endeavour will continue drilling in the area to expand resources available to the El Compas mine. The company said the site is currently processing 170 tonnes per day at the site but the La Plata processing plant has struggled with muddy ores that clog its crushers. It now has a goal of reaching 250 tonnes per day this month. It expects the newly opened mine to achieve commercial production during the current quarter.

Endeavour shares closed up $0.02 to $3.84 Tuesday on the TSX Venture Exchange.

Price: 3.84, Change: +0.02, Percent Change: +0.52

New Message
Please login to post a reply