Welcome To The Endo Biosciences Hub on AGORACOM

Free

Do you have trouble cooking? You believe you're not good at it and frequently create a mess in the kitchen. Don't worry, start small and learn from more experienced chefs like your grandma and mother. I grew interested in food while in high school. Before I began, I spent time watching my mother cook and asked her to show me how to bake cupcakes. The first time I prepared it, the cake burnt, but I tried again and was successful the third time.

I'm not particularly skilled, so I chose to focus on one task at a time. Examples include gathering veggies, cleaning vegetables, and slicing meals. At first, I took everything very carefully. After two months, things had become more rhythmic papa's pizzeria. And you know, when I went to college, I was able to live alone and prepare beautiful meals for myself.

Every day, I enjoy cooking more and more, and I purchase more cookbooks. Eating properly allows me to study while maintaining a healthy weight.

Do you aspire to be an independent lady? Begin with fundamental living skills like cooking and shopping for necessities.

New Message
Please login to post a reply