Welcome To the Enterprise Oilfield Group Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Discounted assets

posted on Jul 27, 2009 02:41PM

Is this a bull market in the making? or a hiccup in a long bear that may last years?

hard to say...but does it really matter when it comes to Enterprise Oilfields?

As an investor you must look at long term growth and stability in your purchase. This baby is backed by assets that are worth, if sold of in dissolvement, 65c/share alone. That does not address the niche growth industry targeted by the management whose specialty is pipeline building and horizontal drilling. Add into the mix the growing demand by municipalities and provincial government for services that are outdated and in need of restoration and expansion throughout northern Alberta and environs.

To myself, I see the stability of a growing utility type stock with the dynamics of a planned expansion in the patch.

Now add this to the mix that has not been addressed by any of the analysts

The Horne River project in Northern BC . It will become the single largest gas producing area in North America. within 5 years. Encanas Cabin Lake gas Plant project is scheduled for full production within 3 years..

The BC Liberals have committed to paving the current gravel road to the tune of $187million in upgrades and a study is being finalised to build a new ribbon that would cut travel time from the current 3.5hr trip to Fort Nelson down to about an hour. Costs are expected to be in the 200million range. Gravel rights along the route have been purchased, so this is more than just rumor.

At current levels, you are entering the E market at about 25cents on the dollar in net asset value.

I expect Enterprise to be the frontrunner to develop at least part of the huge pipeline network and infrastructure necessary to service this megaproject that will rival Ft. Mcmurray in size and impact

Fund managers have not twigged onto this opportunity ...yet in general.

They will

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply