Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Please forward to Evolving Gold management:

Below is an excerpt from the Bob Moriarty article on 321gold.com. that twodogs posted the link for..In it, he mentions that the time for Evolving to get their assays and drill results back have been "an absolute disaster" for them...I realize that an assay company has many assays to complete, but if true, can management respond to that statement? Is it a future concern? And if it is true, are they extending efforts to address the problem and speed results up?

Thank you.

TGR: Another company you’ve followed is Evolving Gold (TSX.V:EVG). What’s going on there?

BM: Evolving Gold has one of the best exploration projects. It’s one of the very few explorers I would touch with a 10-foot pole. It has a giant Cripple Creek-type deposit in Montana. I am convinced that it’s a really big deposit, and I am convinced it will move forward. The time it has taken to get assays and drill results back has been an absolute disaster for them, but they have one of the sharpest technical teams I know of. The stock got up to 42 cents; but it’s dirt cheap. It should probably be $1 a share.

TGR: Have those delays in drill results and assays driven the stock down?

BM: That’s part of it, but up until about a couple of weeks ago, the gold stocks were really holding up well. Evolving Gold was down to 14 cents back in October through December. So even at 30 cents, it’s recovered nicely. Despite being hammered recently, gold stocks don’t concern me at all. It’s March; it’s selling; it’s no big deal. The gold stocks will be the first to recover.

New Message
Please login to post a reply