Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Listened to the investor call..... Dr. Hennigh said that drilling should start around May 5th. or so, at least that was when the drill rigs should be on site. Said the first assay results should come out around July 4th, with more continuing quite often throughout the year....He said they will be updating shareholders on events in a very timely fashion. He said that the chances of an open pit mine are good and that there is a distinct possibility that north stock and antelope basin are connected. Obviously, time will be needed to read the assays to see if that holds true. He was very upbeat on the completed 2008 assay results, that they averaged around 0.95 g.p.t.. and he said that is quite good and compares favorably to cripple creek and other open pit mines held by Barrick etc. I believe he also said that they should be able to get a resource estimate this year too.......I think that Evolving will post the confence call on their home page as they've done that before.....if anyone remembers anything more specific, please post that....

New Message
Please login to post a reply