Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free
Oct 15, 2009 11:47AM
Oct 15, 2009 08:29PM
Oct 16, 2009 10:09AM

I hear what your saying Chris, but in response why would analysts et all, paid or not, emphasize/expose/pump about a low grade system, in a grass roots/pre-development phase in a ghost town during a good gold market? in order to gain/maximize the promotional potential/exposure that is. What drives most of these juniors is spec/mystery and nice big soapboxes heh, usually off others hard work/luck announcements (I’m beside him and look what he’s got scenario). Heck I read about a junior who recently released a good ole hole only to gain some tremendous market exposure (for a guy who has most of the shares btw heh), whereby most seemingly ascertain it’s a re-hash of previous information, or i.e. it’s a re-drilled an old hole from years back.I agree the high-grade has been a main thrust/focal point for most of EVG’s attention/attraction, and without it the sp/support wouldn’t be probably even close to here. IMHO I don’t feel the past 2 nr’s brought down the stock as much as one would consider, I’m not saying it hasn’t, I just don’t believe it’s 100% absolute. The market always has games being played within/beside/around (shorting, selling ahead in expectation of participating in a financing, ego’s etc). Everyone wants to see $2 overnight regardless of value/potential only to be able to get into another sleeping giant capital gain the next morning (almost like the “patience is a virtue but I can’t wait” expression. Gheesh I don’t even know what my point was during my rant here…I knew waking up on the floor this morning was a bad sign, and come to think of it the cornflakes tasted a little off as well hehe. At least the market is positively demonstrating (to me anyways, a good sign) ….up on light volume on an overall down day so far, or is it just Friday? Have a good day all

GLTA

El Longo

Oct 16, 2009 11:16AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply