Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

I asked Bick

posted on Nov 10, 2009 06:33AM

Below is the text of an email and the reply that I sent to Bick concerning assay releases. I did not go into much detail because I just wanted a quick response. There seemed to be some confusion on wether they could release assays before the closing of the PP. As you will see it is a moot point. As Plums pointed out the labs are BUSY.

And I thought driving 17,000 tons steel 650 feet long through a set of cement piers with the wind blowing you faster sideways than you were going ahead was an adreniline rush. When this puppy comes in it will beat that for sure.

The only deletions are my email account.

Dini,

Thanks for your email and your support. Please see my comments below.

Best regards,

Robert

Robert Bick

Executive Chairman

Evolving Gold Corp.

604-685-6375

Direct: 778-331-2026

Toll free: 866-604-3864

www.evolvinggold.com

Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 5:11 PM
To: robert@evolvinggold.com
Subject: Evolving Gold Assays

Robert:

Thank you very much for the update. We are anxiously waiting for the assay results. The big question to many is, do we have to wait until the pp closes before any more results can be released, or will they be released as received due a "material change"? Even many brokers are unsure of the rules on this question. Most fell that any material change has to be released when known, but are unsure of this rule with the PP outstanding.

[Robert's comments] The rule is that when there is a material change the company is obliged to inform the market.The financing is scheduled to close in two weeks (11/24/09). Due to the back-up at the lab, we don’t expect any assays prior to that so the question is academic.

On another note the PP was a surprise and disappointment at first. What makes it palatable is the fact it is with big banks rather than Cannacord or Blackmont..

[Robert's comments] I agree. A “bought” financing with two schedule A banks is a real feather in EVG’s cap. We are in good shape for next season’s drilling. EVG will look pretty smart if money dries up. We are well positioned for future financings and have a great set of advisors in the event of a hostile takeover.

Awaiting you reply

Dino Dini

New Message
Please login to post a reply