Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Good explanation but it astounds me how skittish the world is. From what I read, Dubai is in trouble with $60-$80 billion worth of debt. It's a lot of money but a drop in the bucket compared to the credit default swaps. Seems like a bit of an overreaction...I would have thought gold would go up with that uncertainty problem. Next week will have been 6 weeks since the last assay. Too long. Nearly impossible to achieve any momentum. No choice but to be patient but it's not easy. Your question about will EVG be allowed to flourish. I don't know. The market makers manipulate at their whim and seem to do whatever they please. If EVG stays in this range below $1.25, it will be hard to flourish without stellar assays. And quicker assay releases. But, I remain ever optimistic and positive. Let's hope management has cunning plans.

New Message
Please login to post a reply