Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Re: Starting to Smell Like a Dog

posted on Nov 30, 2009 07:48PM

Let's look back for a minute. I don't want to sound like a pumper here, but 6 months ago, when the sp was steady around 0.40, and excitement was building about the new drill program, who would not have been pleased if they were told the share price would be triple in 6 months. Who would have invested then? Then, to all of our great pleasure, an unknown zone of high grade was found, sending the shares into the stratosphere (so to speak, with a double in one day). I know I got caught up in the excitement and hype and yes, I bought more, probably too many more...

If we take a good look at the information we have, rather than speculation on what may be, and are totally honest, the sp is probably at the right levels (IMHO, more than a dollar, probably less than 1.25) Could management have kept the price up higher with lots of hype? Maybe. Should they have? I don't know. The reality is we were told to expect assays every 3-4 weeks and it has stretched to 5 and now 6 weeks and patience is gone. All the enthusiasm built in the run up has worn out and been replaced by frustration. All I know is I hope I have the patience to stick around for the next year and see how this plays out. I think this is a winner, and I think Quinton is the man to prove it.

GLTA

Chris

New Message
Please login to post a reply