Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Perceptions

posted on Jan 15, 2010 11:43AM

I respectfully want to express to management that there is a broad swath of investors that are not reading positivity or excitement in the news releases. Many could not understand a lot of the unclear language and many questioned the need to include Malone property information which is certainly nothing that got me excited, nor the need to include any other language deemed unneccesary or negative.... Mentioning that drilling may start in May "weather permitting", while perhaps true, is another potential bad takeaway. Was that neccesary?..... I just read a review of the n.r. from Hard Rock in which they say the market was underwhelmed because they believed the new drill results "are drying up". While that may not be true, that is the perception. While I hold out much hope for the future of EVG, I again respectfully say that I feel that management has hindered raising/maintaining shareholder value. At least in the near term.

Thank you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply