Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

EAS has done a better job controlling their float. If it is not clear to everyone now why share structure is absolutely crucial then I am not sure it will ever be. You can blame the evil market makers for it but I suggest that they may not be the problem. At least, not entirely. EAS has two rigs running and has mentioned bringing in a third one so they will have results coming out on a regular basis over the forseeable future. EVG is going to have to wait until the snow melts to get back at it. I do not really see the point of the EAS vs. EVG comparisons as I think both companies are on to something big but they each need to be evaluated on their own merits. If you haven't taken a good hard look at EAS I think it is worth the time and effort. Holes 16, 17 and 18 have the potential to expand the deposit significantly and it's already huge. No guarantees of course...this is a tough business. Even when Mother Nature cooperates.

New Message
Please login to post a reply