Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Well said El Longo...I'm patient and am a total fan of Quinton, but I feel that past and present management have harmed this company in the short term and even into mid year now.. What will happen to the market in mid march when the .90 warrants, all 6 million of them, get exercised?.....

Admittedly Larry Dick was a disaster and way worse than Bick could ever be.....Management is getting paid handsomely($150K/year?) and they insured the future of their salaries with the p.p.s.. I wish someone could tell me what they've done in the past 18 months to warrant such salary. More importantly, what are they doing now to deserve it?

I'm sure I sound like a broken record and I'll not broach this subject again. I just hope that Bick and Barker(who I expected a lot more from with his backround), will do everything they can to maximize the s/p in the future and make decisions that are not only very prudent but look out for the shareholders in a manner exceeding any possible doubt they are not. I have a strong fear that they and the company are in need of better counsel.

JMHO and don't enjoy talking in such a manner.

New Message
Please login to post a reply