Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

PDAC Convention

posted on Feb 19, 2010 12:22AM

It is supposed to be the mining event of the year. If the party is anything like the Marine Club event that is at the Royal York every January, it is a must do. We have anywhere from 1,100 to 1,600 people concerned with the marine industry from coast to coast. The hospitality suites are awsome. The deals that are made can be something else.

The broker that I use for some of my stuff offered to send me last year. I couldn't do it then and forgot about the date this year when we booked our golfing 2 weeks in FL.

From what I have been told it is one of the events of the year for Mining and the Royal York. If you have never been, she is a grand old lady, a little long in the tooth some places but a lot of history there. We are 3 nights every January for the Marine Club Event.

A buddy of mine who once owned an assay lab often thinks back to some of the events with much fondness.

New Message
Please login to post a reply