Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Inside selling-------------...

posted on Mar 27, 2010 03:16AM

Well you know I really have to say here that the very small amount of insider selling here is really being blown way out of proportion. I know that I have bills every month and these guys probably do too. So , if they sell some stock for a great gain from very small option amounts to just under a buck, many of us would do the same. These guys are not bailing out Bick is just making a few bucks. IS THAT SO BAD!!!!! After all isn"t that what we are all here for!!!!!!!!! This is just trash talk towards a co> that is delivering big time in my opinion and really will not benifit any of us. In my humble opinion GET A GRIP and be a little patient, you all know the rewards are coming!!!! This really is a no brainer at this point, just goona take a little time............ NO OFFENCE INTENTED, just my humble two cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply