Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free
Message: Boxxer intersects significant copper-gold-silver mineralization

With Dok and Boss, I think this stock has the strong potential to fly to a buck. It's the overall market holding it back, but this will change I believe. GLTA.

Of all the properties in any company Im watching I think these two have the most potential. The DOK will be a slam dunk if its on trend from Schaft Creek...the proximity alone to that story should be good publicity. The Boss in itself is a different animal but all in all my gut still tells me that thats the real winner.

The advantage I see to the Boss is its proximity to existing infrastructure, it will affect any acquiring companys CapEx significantly.

Im amazed with historical drills from East Breccia already existing we havent seen the SP bump a bit.

Regardless, Im confident in management, I absolutely love 2 of our 6 properties, and the other 4 are nothing to scoff at either, that I wont be passing up a chance to add more shares in at these ludicrously cheap prices.

Wait til Copper Fox is nothing but a memory and lets see what this baby can do.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply