Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free

BXX has been semi-stagnant in the last little while, edged a slight bit upwards but no action of which to speak really. Not atypical from a lot of stocks I follow, we're in bad markets and its the summer doldrums. Probably not going to be much movement around the board until we see Septemeber again here.

We do however have East Breccia assays coming soon, not sure when, but they would have to be close by given we recieved word on June 14th that the drills have intersected mineralization, a few 100m intervals. From the geology and previous drill holes (which appear to be high grade copper with a nice amount of silver in them), it allows us to infer that current drilling should be somewhat similar. Lets not forget that the former producing Tri Bag mine produced 48 million pounds (I believe correct me if Im wrong here), at 1.67% Cu.

Another nice thing about this property is in the news release dated May 25th...where they state: Copper-molybdenum (Rhenium) silver-tungsten.

If we have Tungsten and Rhenium they will add a significant amount of credit into that ore. Last I checked Rhenium was going for about $130 an ounce ($2080/lb), Tungsten about $20/lb. Copper is currently at $3.49/lb (nice little rally in the last 24 hr). at 1.67% Cu that would give us about 33.4 lbs of Cu per tonne....about $116.57 worth per tonne. Any credit metal on top of this from the Moly (about $13/lb) and silver (Currently $27.46/oz, one of those intervals had 17.6 grams per tonne) will make this rock a decent price per tonne. Should leave a nice profit margin per tonne already.

What Im saying is, in short, the East Breccia looks like a very attractively placed, economic, property. We already have 55 existing drill holes and now we're putting some more in the ground.

Lets hope these results give BXX the boost it needs, Ive got high hopes for them, and I also cant wait to see what the drills on both the DOK and the Boss turn up later this year.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply